Customer Support Specialist (Co-op)
Customer ExperienceInternSt. John's, NL
At HeyOrca, we are on a mission to help marketing agencies take back their day! Eliminating manual work so that they can focus on their clients and their work.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Specialist who loves interacting with people and is a natural conversationalist. If you love problem solving and obsess over the details, this could be the perfect role for you!
As a Customer Support Specialist at HeyOrca, your goal would be to empathize with our users and generate goodwill with every customer interaction. You will be working with our customers every day to become their trusted advisor. If you are passionate about helping people succeed and have excellent relationship skills, we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
Things you might do:
We’re a growing startup and so no two days are ever the same, providing you with experience that goes far beyond customer support, but here are some tasks that you will be specifically responsible for:
- Helping customers via our in-app messenger to ensure they are having the best possible experience.
- Collaborating with our development team on technical issues brought up by our customers.
- Making sure to escalate certain issues that get brought up by customers requiring more immediate action or are affecting a large number of customers.
- Categorizing support tickets to identify trends for ways to improve the product.
- Suggesting changes and improvements to the articles we currently have in our Knowledge Base to help customers help themselves.
- Going above and beyond to make customers happy through support!
Experience: Entry Level
- Pursuing a degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Education, or related field of study/equivalent working experience.
- Past experience in customer support.
- Highly creative and an excellent writer.
- Process-driven with the ability to think in terms of scale and rely on data to make decisions.
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- General understanding of web development would be considered an asset.
- General tech-savviness would be considered an asset.
Customer Support, Ticket Management, Social Media Marketing, Experience with Intercom or Ticketing System