Customer Support Specialist
Customer ExperienceFull TimeSt. John's, NL
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Specialist who loves interacting with people and is a natural conversationalist. If you love problem solving and the satisfaction of delivering an amazing customer experience, this could be the perfect role for you!
As a Customer Support Specialist at HeyOrca, your goal is to empathize with our users and generate goodwill with every customer interaction. You will be working with our customers every day to become their trusted advisor.
Things you might do:
We’re a growing startup and so no two days are ever the same, providing you with experience that goes far beyond customer support, but here are some tasks that you will be specifically responsible for:
- Becoming a HeyOrca product & domain expert.
- Helping customers via our in-app messenger educating them on using the product and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Collaborating with our development team on technical issues brought up by our customers.
- Escalating issues that get brought up by customers requiring more immediate action or are affecting a large number of customers.
- Categorizing support tickets to identify trends for ways to improve the product and support service.
- Establishing a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with customers and driving continued value from our products and services.
- Maintaining and making improvements to the articles we currently have in our Knowledge Base, helping customers help themselves.
- Going above and beyond to make customers happy through support!
This is a full time position. As part of the Customer Support team you'll be expected to work shifts to ensure our customers are taken care of during our support hours. This could include multiple evenings and some weekends.
Experience: 1 to 5 years experience in a similar role
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Education, or related field of study/equivalent working experience.
- Past experience in customer service/support.
- Highly creative and excellent written communication skills.
- Process-driven with the ability to think in terms of scale and rely on data to make decisions.
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- General understanding of the common social media platforms from a business perspective (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) would be considered an asset.
- General tech-savviness would be considered an asset.
- SaaS experience would be considered an asset.
Customer Support, Ticket Management, Social Media Marketing, Experience with Intercom or Ticketing System