UX & UI Designer (Fulltime)- Remote 🌎
At HeyOrca, we believe that social media plays a critical role in shaping our culture and community.
Behind these content that you see on social media every day are thousands of talented creators in creative agencies creating inspiring content every day for their clients and community.
This is where HeyOrca comes in, we exist to help marketers take back their day and fight burnout.
Thousands of marketers rely on HeyOrca to get their job done faster, together.
What our agency partners have to say about HeyOrca:
We are on the journey to becoming the leading social media management platform for creative agencies AND we’re having fun while working towards that vision, together! 🤝
If you are looking to be part of a team (or Pod), building world-class software that will power the future of marketing, we’d love to chat!
- Collaborate with customers, product managers and developers to produce user experience and designs that will effectively solve customer problems
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative data to inform areas of improvement in HeyOrca’s application
- Maintain and improve design cohesiveness and consistency across our products
- Own and improve our design library
- Obsess over customers' problems.
- You are able to put your ego aside and use customer feedback and validation to guide your design work.
- You are able to find options to get the job done efficiently.
- A practical idealist.
- You are able to balance between ideal designs and practicality of resources to create a solution that best solves the customers problem at the moment.
- You are able to work with different personalities and opinions to create the best solution for our customers
- Experience creating wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and high fidelity designs
- Comfortable with thinking in systems
- Have a good sense of brand identity
- Experience in UX/UI editors (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma etc.)
- Passionate about productivity or social media tools