Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Co-op)
ProductInternSt. John's, NL
Our product team is behind the software that powers 5000 businesses and brands across the world. It consists of motivated and hard working engineers who use state of the art technologies to build, test and deliver a world-class software. They are the ones who frequent the local pubs to celebrate a new feature or listen to the NDev talk. Or the ones you see walking the MUN or Genesis hallways looking to give back to their community.
We are looking to find the future members of this team by accepting one co-op candidate for a quality assurance position. The candidate will work on creating and maintaining automated test suites for our software, honing their skills on automated software testing (front-end and back-end unit tests, integration tests, components tests, end-point tests), as well as automated end-user testing (Selenium). The candidate is also expected to carry out manual tests as needed. High performing candidates will receive a full-time job offer with HeyOrca towards the end of their co-op.
This is a full-time co-op position starting in Fall for the university or college students in Newfoundland & Labrador.
- You are proficient with a programming language and Selenium
- You actively code and learn outside of work and school
- Already living around St. John's, NL or willing to relocate
Nice to have:
- Familiar with: unit testing, PHP
- Familiar with bash scripting
- Familiar with Agile/SCRUM
This is the right place for you if:
- You want to grow with the company and years later be a proud member of the core group of engineers who built this
- You are eager to be challenged with new responsibilities and problems day to day
- You are not shook by the chaos and uncertainty of a small company and its challenges
- You can manage your work in the absence of direction or help
At the end of the day, a company is only the sum of its people. We want amazing people like you to be part of this, grow with us and have a fulfilling career. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask: email@example.com
Sahand, CTO & Co-Founder @HeyOrca