Software Engineer (12 months intern)
At HeyOrca, we believe that social media plays a critical role in shaping our culture and community.
Behind these content that you see on social media every day are thousands of talented creators in creative agencies creating inspiring content every day for their clients and community.
This is where HeyOrca comes in, we exist to help marketers take back their day and fight burnout.
Thousands of marketers rely on HeyOrca to get their job done faster, together.
What our agency partners have to say about HeyOrca:
We are on the journey to becoming the leading social media management platform for creative agencies AND we’re having fun while working towards that vision, together! 🤝
If you are looking to be part of a team (or Pod), building world-class software that will power the future of marketing, we’d love to chat!
- Rapid prototyping of ideas for collecting feedback from customers
- Building the validated prototypes in a thoughtful and scalable manner
- Collaborating with the customer and customer support staff to resolve issues
- Contributing to the technical architecture of new features
- Contributing to the design of new features in team-wide design brainstorming sessions
- Collaborating with freelancers to define their projects and integrate their work
- You are familiar with Git, a web stack, a scripting language, and SQL databases
- You are a fast learner and eager to improve by getting feedback from senior engineers
- You are comfortable with dedicating time to learning new technologies on top of your day to day responsibilities
- You value teamwork, collaboration, and accountability
- You are comfortable switching direction and focus frequently
- You are comfortable delivering with tight deadlines
- You are comfortable with working remotely and able to communicate effectively in such an environment
Nice to have:
- Familiar with: REST APIs, Laravel, React.js
- Familiar with AWS or other cloud providers
- Familiar with Agile/SCRUM