Software Engineer (Co-op)
ProductInternSt. John's, NL
Our product team is behind the software that powers 5000 businesses and brands across the world. They are the motivated and hard working engineers who use state of the art technologies to build world-class software. They are the ones who frequent the local pubs to celebrate a new feature or listen to the NDev talk. Or the ones you see walking the MUN or Genesis hallways looking to give back to their community.
We are looking to find the future members of this team by accepting 3 co-op candidates. The candidates will work directly with our software and our customers, honing their skills in web & mobile app development (React.js, react-native, Laravel, Lambda), cloud-based software engineering (AWS, CI/CD) and distributed software architecture (Microservices). High performing candidates will receive a full-time job offer with HeyOrca towards the end of their co-op.
This is a full-time co-op position starting in Fall for the university or college students in Newfoundland & Labrador.
- You are proficient with a programming language
- You actively code and learn outside of work and school
- Already living in Newfoundland
Nice to have:
- Familiar with: Web application development, React.js or Laravel
- Familiar with AWS or other cloud providers
- Familiar with Agile/SCRUM
This is the right place for you if:
- You want to grow with the company and years later be a proud member of the core group of engineers who built this
- You are eager to be challenged with new responsibilities and problems day to day
- You are not shook by the chaos and uncertainty of a small company and its challenges
- You can manage your work in the absence of direction or help
At the end of the day, a company is only the sum of its people. We want amazing people like you to be part of this, grow with us and have a fulfilling career. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask: email@example.com
Sahand, CTO & Co-Founder @HeyOrca