Influencer Marketing & Digital Specialist
Client ServiceFull TimeToronto, ON
Harbinger is looking for an Influencer/Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will work as part of the account team across a range of tier one brands in CPG, food, toys and more!
We are looking for a dynamic team player who loves engaging with clients and is a passionate and curious marketer at heart. The successful candidate will be comfortable counselling clients and mentoring colleagues on Influencer Marketing strategy and best practice.
We want someone who lives and breathes the world of influencers, social content and online communities and has fun with it! If this sounds like you, read on for more and apply through the link below.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Developing strategic influencer strategies, working with day-to-day client leads and directly with clients
- Working with teams to ideate and execute multi-platform influencer programs leveraging existing best practices and new ideas the candidate would bring to the table.
- Identifying, outreaching, negotiating, project management and measurement of influencer programs.
- Developing campaign reports by tracking and optimizing influencer content (both paid and organic).
- Keeping on top of emerging social trends, platforms, technologies and influencers in the Canadian market.
- Carrying out social media listening and research to identify trends in online conversations and to pinpoint key influencers.
- Providing a social/digital perspective on traditional public relations programs.
- Developing, recommending and executing paid boosted strategies.
- Educating and sharing knowledge with teams on trends and best practices.
What else is in it for you?
- Remote work from home with a planned one day in the office (Toronto) starting in September
- Three weeks paid vacation with additional days off for summer Fridays; your birthday; religious holidays and office closure prior to New Year’s
- Perks such as anniversary gifts; mobile phone allowance; social team building activities- both in person and virtual
- Full health benefits package
And much more!
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in PR, Influencer Marketing
- Understanding of the influencer marketing landscape, the importance and role of influencer marketing and best practice
- Understand insights and metrics from various social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience negotiating partnership agreements and existing relationships with Canadian influencers is a plus
- Experience managing influencer programs from start to finish
Bonus Qualifications (not mandatory):
- Experience executing paid social campaigns, including set up of brand and/or influencer assets for boosting through Facebook network and Pinterest.
- Proficiency in French
Harbinger is an independently owned marketing communications firm with deep expertise in launching brands, products and purpose in Canada. We opened our doors as a public relations agency, over 30 years ago and have partnered with clients across multiple industries from beauty/personal care, food & beverage and parenting to commodities, financial and not‑for‑profit.
Our practice continues to evolve with a nimble team of leading content strategists, creatives and influencer (or media and influencer, or client service, or activation) specialists. We work with partners in Quebec and the United States, who mirror our capabilities, to deliver culturally and regionally best-in-class programs
Currently all Harbinger employees are working remotely until our office re-opens.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.