MarketingFull TimeToronto, ON
We’re looking for an experienced Multidisciplinary Designer who has completed a 3 – 4 year design program and has a minimum of 4 – 7 years of work experience in the industry. A passion for both digital and print work as well as a keen eye for design are just as important as expertise and best practice. We’re looking for someone who’s digitally savvy and just as comfortable designing websites as they are with developing motion graphics or printed pieces. The ideal candidate has proven capabilities in digital and print design, is comfortable collaborating with a team (including a mix of design and client service folks) and is eager to develop Harbinger’s digital portfolio through innovation and really great work.
For over 30 years, Harbinger has helped clients launch brands and products in Canada. We work for many well-known brands throughout North America as well as smaller companies that are doing some really great stuff. The successful candidate will join our team of seasoned designers who are key contributors to Harbinger’s continued growth and success.
- Ability to ideate and lead creative vision and execution.
- Top-notch typography and layout skills.
- Creation of low to mid-fidelity prototypes.
- Experience developing social content (ie. Animations) and designing ad campaigns.
- Email design and deployment.
- On-point brand design and campaign development.
- Advanced understanding of Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Acrobat, etc.) and Microsoft Office (Word and Powerpoint).
- Experience working for clients (ideally but not exclusive within an agency environment), and working with the Client/Account team to develop effective and strategic recommendations and outputs for client-ready review.
Expectations / Responsibilities:
- Accountable and motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Open to onboarding and working virtually.
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on projects from start to finish.
- Comfortable working and presenting in a fast-paced (agency) environment with tight deadlines.
- Multi-tasker with attention to detail and demonstrated ability to prioritize and self-manage workload.
- Comfortable working directly with clients and internal teams to ensure design projects are on-brief, on-budget and on-time.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This is a full-time position located in our downtown Toronto location (work from home until further notice) that includes health benefits, paid vacation, personal & sick days, continuing education and competitive pay.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Thank you in advance for your interest.