Client ServiceFull TimeToronto, ON
We’re looking to add an experienced Digital Strategist that will help our team develop and execute digital and social marketing campaigns for our B2C clients, across an exciting range of categories. This individual will work with our client service and design teams to recommend and execute digital plans for clients across Google, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other online platforms.
The ideal candidate has experience in developing strategic marketing plans. They also have the technical expertise to set-up, monitor and optimize PPC ad campaigns across search, display and social ad networks.
The Digital Strategist will serve as a key resource to our agency – keeping team members informed of new trends, digital consumer behaviours and emerging technologies that will provide our team, and ultimately our clients, with valuable perspective and insights.
Core Competencies and Skills
• Experience in developing paid social media strategy plans (including recommendations for budgets, formats, targeting and setting KPIs)
• Experience in developing and presenting campaign reports to clients – including providing insights and explanations into key campaign metrics
• Experience executing and optimizing paid social campaigns (including boosting organic and influencer content)
• In-depth knowledge and experience working with Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ad Manager, and Facebook's Brand Collabs Manager
• In-depth knowledge and experience working with Google Ads (including Search & Display)
• Experience with Google Analytics (including developing custom reports)
• Ability to leverage analytics and data insights to optimize existing marketing efforts
• Ability to map consumer online behavior to provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements to the digital consumer journey
• Ability to employ a variety of on-line research techniques to understand and analyze on-line consumer sentiment and provide insight about relevant social conversations
• Knowledgable of current industry standards and PPC benchmarks
• Experience with mentoring team members, and fostering organizational learning in the digital space
5+ years of experience working at a digital agency or within an internal digital team.
This position is full-time and currently a remote role.