Corporate Communications Manager
Client ServiceFull TimeToronto, ON
Our team is growing and we’re looking to add a Client Service Manager to take on a new Corporate Communications focused role. This position will be dedicated to supporting a dynamic, tier-one multi-brand client and other key client projects.
The successful candidate will serve as a communications “quarterback” to help build profile internally and externally for our clients, with a mandate to raise their profile with key stakeholders.
This role will include daily collaboration with Harbinger colleagues and client contacts across business divisions and will benefit from a candidate with strong relationship building capabilities and organizational skills.
Core Competencies and Skills
- Client management and advocacy – confidence in pushing things forward and sharing your point of view is key
- Excellent writing skills (i.e.: newsletters; presentations; senior client speaking notes; key message and Q&A development)
- Understanding and experience in building profile on social media with a focus on professional platforms (LinkedIn)
- Experience in earned media pitching – especially with trade and industry outlets
- Ability to react quickly to opportunities and drive action
- Experience working with CSR, sustainability efforts and diversity and inclusion initiatives is not a must but a bonus
- Proven experience in providing ongoing strategic counsel to ensure optimization of communications efforts
3-5 years of experience – ideally in an agency or internal communications role.
This role is full time and is currently remote.