Contract - Influencer & Media Relations Specialist
Client ServiceTempToronto, ON
As Public Relations and Influencer Marketing Specialist you'll work closely with the Client Service team internally, to implement campaigns that generate earned media coverage and develop influencer marketing strategies in alignment with campaign objectives.
This is a temporary contract position, and offers flexibility on hours and remote engagement.
Proactively work with internal teams to execute on PR and Influencer Marketing campaigns in alignment with set objectives, budgets and KPIs. Build reports for ongoing evaluation and optimization. Support on Media Relations programs and pitching, to achieve on set targets.
Influencer Relations contributions will include: participation in program ideation, development of strategy plan for influencer outreach and negotiation, management of content creation process, monitoring of social content and response, reporting and key insights.
- 3+ years experience in PR/Communications with a preference for previous PR agency work
- Demonstrated ability for delivering strategic / creative solutions in addition to an efficient and high-quality output and contribution
- A nimble and adaptive team player with a commitment to confidentiality and accountability
- A motivated self started and strong communicator - particularly in a remote team environment
- Fluency in French is a big bonus, as is previous experience working with food brands