ProductionFull TimeOttawa, ON
Gusto Worldwide Media is the world’s leading producer of native 4K food and cooking content, available for both television and digital platforms.
We are currently hiring a Line Producer for a one-year contract. If you are a passionate, intelligent, articulate, ambitious self-starter with an inquisitive mind, a whiz with numbers and a love for making television, we want to hear from you.
This is a 1-year contract position in our Ottawa offices that starts April 6,2020.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Work closely with the Executive Producer to develop budgets for upcoming shows.
· Maintaining budgets for multiple productions
· Creating tax credit calculations and funding scenarios
· Managing all cost reports for all active projects
· Coding all costs and managing cash flow needs with the accounting department
· Extensive knowledge of Tax Credits and other funding incentives
· Tax Credit Administration and applications
· Financial and other government fund filings
· Creating productions schedules for prospective shows and managing work flow for existing productions
· Contract negotiations with talent, vendors and independent contractors
· Compiling/overseeing deliverable paperwork and “bibles” for network, finance and production departments
· Overseeing all day to day logistics for upcoming and existing projects.
· Overseeing crews and production staff during the pre and production stages of a project.
· Troubleshooting any issues that may arise during pre or production stages of a project.
· Any other responsibilities as required
Please send your c.v. and cover letter, in confidence (no phone calls please).