ProductionFull TimeOttawa, ON
Researcher / Writer
Food is the central character at Gusto Worldwide Media – the world’s leading producer of native 4K food content. Our objective is nothing less than a re-invention of food television and we need the right person to help us bring our recipes to life. We are looking for a creative researcher / writer who is detail-oriented, takes pride in their work, and has a passion for food.
· Assist in the development of new series concepts, and participate in brainstorming sessions
· Research story content, locations, and characters for series
· Research, develop, and write recipes
· Work with the kitchen on recipe testing
· Write scripts, including the host’s dialogue
· Maintain detailed research notes
· Assist marketing department with writing and research as required
· Write episode summaries and series descriptions as required
· Write proposals, bios and digital support content as required
· Other duties as required
· Finely-honed writing skills
· Proven ability to research using credible sources
· Awareness of what goes into a great recipe
· The ability to multi-task and thrive in a creative team environment
· Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
· 3-5 years experience in a similar role
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role is based in Ottawa and offers competitive compensation. If you enjoy a challenging and always changing work environment, we want to hear from you!
Please note: You must submit 2 relevant writing samples with your resume to be considered for this position.
Please send your cover letter, resume and writing samples to email@example.com