Client SuccessFull TimeToronto, ON
Grapevine6 is changing the way sales and marketing organizations use content to engage clients and prospects. Headquartered in Toronto and led by an experienced team of founders, Grapevine6 powers social selling programs at some of the world’s largest technology and financial institutions in the world.
Over the 3 years we have grown more than 200% annually and are on track to continue this growth into 2019. To support our growth, we are currently hiring for a (Lead?) Engagement Manager to be our primary client advocate and lead implementation of our content engagement platform at Enterprise customers from contract closure through to customer handover and acceptance.
Before we get into the nitty gritty on the role here’s why You Want to Work Here:
● You’ll be part of a team of incredibly smart entrepreneurs that have built a globally-used content engagement platform
● You get to work with amazing, market leading clients and executives
● We have a vision for success and everyone on the team is working towards the same goal
● We’re innovative and doing really cool things and you will learn a lot
● We’re a nimble team and don’t get bogged down in bureaucracy and ineffective processes
● We have a great company culture - our team really likes working together and we share a lot of laughs\
● We have a strict No Jerks Allowed policy
What you’ll do:
· Be the primary point of client contact for a Grapevine6 implementation responsible for client satisfaction throughout the engagement
· Have a deep understanding of a client’s business objectives ensure that the implementation is in line with helping to achieve them.
· Oversee the end-to-end implementation ensuring milestones are met and project is on time and on budget
· Be the conduit to Grapevine6 product, customer success and technical teams
· Identify opportunities to provide additional value to our clients and to work internally with the Grapevine6 account team to progress
· Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
· Support our Sales team through the development of implementation proposals, statements of work, and contract negotiations
What you bring to the position
· An accomplished client advocate who is able to proactively build and nurture relationships with sponsors, key stakeholders and executives by providing thought leadership, execution excellence, and constructively challenging when appropriate
· A passion for engaging content and how it can be used to build relationships in social media and other online channels
· An experienced project leader with demonstrated ability to plan, organize and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery.
· A team player who works well cross-functionally partnering with our Sales, Product, Customer Success and Technology teams. We have a strict No Jerks Allowed policy.
· Experienced at managing the demands of two or more concurrent enterprise projects/ clients
· Outstanding written and verbal communicator
Grapevine6 is a market -leading content engagement platform that accelerates sales and marketing efforts. Launched in 2013, Grapevine6 uses artificial intelligence to provide the content that moves sales opportunities through the pipeline in a more efficient and effective way. Grapevine6 solves the content challenges faced in deploying employee advocacy, content marketing and social selling, and works with existing sales and marketing investments to increase ROI. Headquartered in Toronto and led by an award-winning team of engineers, Grapevine6 has an amazing roster of enterprise clients in financial services and technology firms.