Client Success Manager
Client SuccessFull TimeCharlotte, NC
Who We Are
Grapevine6 is a team of curious entrepreneurs and engineers who enjoy working with smart people to build amazing products that revolutionize the social sales process at companies throughout the world.
From non-profits, to software, to financial services, we’ve built a roster of clients including everything from small businesses to the largest banks in North America. We compete with companies 50 times our size and win. Read what Forrester had to say about our product.
To support our consistent growth, we are currently hiring a Client Success Manager.
What We Bring
Before we get into the nitty gritty on the role here’s why you want to work here:
- You’ll be part of a team of incredibly smart entrepreneurs that have built a globally-used content engagement platform
- You get to work with amazing, market leading clients and executives
- We have a vision for success and everyone on the team is working towards the same goal
- We’re innovative and doing really cool things and you will learn a lot
- We’re a nimble team and don’t get bogged down in bureaucracy and ineffective processes
- We have a great company culture! Our team really likes working together and we share a lot of laughs
- We have a strict No Jerks Allowed policy
What You'll Do
Grapevine6 Client Success Managers are responsible for driving success within a defined set of customers. As a strategic advisor and coach, this role is responsible for the overall success and realization of a company's business goals as it relates to the deployment of our technology solution.
- Develop strong relationships with client stakeholders as a trusted and strategic advisor
- Define KPIs and develop a clear path to showcasing program ROI
- Track and analyze user behaviour against defined success metrics
- Develop action plans and strategies to enhance adoption and derived value
- identify opportunities and collaborate with account management teams to promote growth
- Maintain strong working relationships with other customer-facing personnel in the Sales, Product, Support, and Operations teams
Who You Are
- You are an accomplished client advocate who is able to proactively build and nurture relationships with sponsors, key stakeholders, and executives by providing thought leadership, execution excellence, and constructively challenging when appropriate.
- You have a passion for engaging content and how it can be used to build relationships in social media and other online channels.
- You are an experienced strategic advisor and coach with demonstrated ability to drive success for your clients.
- Being a team player is essential to you. You work well cross-functionally partnering with Sales, Product, Implementation, and Technology teams.
- You keep your cool. You have experience supporting the demands of small to mid-size enterprise projects and clients.
What You Bring
- 2+ years of experience as a Client Success Manager at a SaaS company
- A self-starter with strong relationship skills
- A strategic mindset who can analyze data quickly to create actionable insights
- A deep understanding of digital selling trends and best practices
Grapevine6 is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and our team reflects that. We all come from a variety of backgrounds, bring our own unique perspectives, and contribute a wide range of abilities to the team. No matter who you are or where you come from, we’re interested in how you can contribute to making Grapevine6 even better. If at any point during your application process you require an accommodation due to a disability or other special circumstances, please let us know.