Business and Operations Manager
Customer OperationsFull TimeToronto, ON
Grapevine6 is changing the way sales and marketing organizations use content to engage clients and prospects. Headquartered in Toronto and led by an experienced team of founders and senior executives, Grapevine6 powers social and digital selling programs at some of the world’s largest technology and financial institutions in the world. We compete with companies 50 times our size and win. (Don’t believe us? Read what Forrester had to say about our platform.)
Over the 3 years we have grown more than 200% annually and are on track to continue this growth into 2020. To support our growth, we are currently hiring for a Business and Operations Manager to help our operations leadership as we continue to scale the company.
Before we get into the nitty gritty on the role here’s why You Want to Work Here:
- You’ll be part of a team of incredibly smart entrepreneurs that have built a globally-used content engagement platform
- You get to work with amazing, market leading clients and executives
- We have a vision for success and everyone on the team is working towards the same goal
- We’re innovative and doing really cool things and you will learn a lot
- We’re a nimble team and don’t get bogged down in bureaucracy and ineffective processes and meetings
- We have a great company culture - our team really likes working together and we share a lot of laughs
- We have a strict No Jerks Allowed policy
What you’ll do:
You are going to be pivotal in helping Grapevine6 manage our growth as we scale up the company. You will play a key role in ensuring our business operations runs smoothly, efficiently and effectively working with all our departments to ensure we deliver on our growth objectives. This role is for someone who is looking for a role that has breadth across multiple operations areas including Finance, HR, Sales Operations, Marketing and Corporate Strategy and is willing to roll up the sleeves and make things happen.
Everyone loves job description bullets though so here are a few things you will be working on if you get this job:
- Financial Management and Budgeting including working on our financial plan, forecasting, bookkeeping, invoicing, payroll, expense management and reporting
- Our People Program including recruiting, hiring, onboarding, benefits administration and performance management
- Key Marketing, Events and PR activities including blog and press release writing, setting up and running our customer conferences, enhancing our website and supporting SEO
- Sales Operations including pipeline and backlog management, CRM reporting, RFP responses and creating sales presentation materials
- Internal reporting on KPIs and other metrics that drive our business
- Go to market strategies as we research and expand to new products, new markets and new geographies.
What you bring to the position
- A passion for engaging content and how it can be used to build relationships in social media and other online channels
- A “get it done” attitude and a team player who works well cross-functionally partnering with our Operations, Sales, Product, Implementation, Customer Success and Technology teams.
- Strong financial, strategic and business acumen
- Ability to manage and balance a broad portfolio of work that spans multiple disciplines concurrently
- An understanding of how to trade-off process with efficiency
- Outstanding written and verbal communicator
- A self-starter able to deal with ambiguity - You see this in a lot of job descriptions but we really mean it. We don’t have all the answers – if we did we might not need you. We want you to come in and help us run this business.
If this sounds like you, please apply.
Grapevine6 is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and our team reflects that. We all come from a variety of backgrounds, bring our own unique perspectives, and contribute a wide range of abilities to the team. No matter who you are or where you come from, we’re interested in how you can contribute to making Grapevine6 even better. If at any point during your application process you require an accommodation due to a disability or other special circumstances, please let us know.
Grapevine6 is a patented social and digital sales engagement platform that accelerates sales and marketing efforts. Launched in 2013, Grapevine6 uses artificial intelligence to provide the content that moves sales opportunities through the pipeline in a more efficient and effective way. Grapevine6 solves the content challenges faced in deploying employee advocacy, content marketing and social selling, and works with existing sales and marketing investments to increase ROI. The company was recently designated a Leader by Forrester in The Forrester New Wave™: Sales Social Engagement Tools, Q2 2019. Headquartered in Toronto and led by an award-winning team of engineers, Grapevine6 is now powering the global social selling program at some of the largest technology and financial services companies in the world.
Want to learn more about Grapevine6? Click here to create an account at Grapevine6.com.