Customer sucess InternOttawa, ON
We are looking for an ambitious, self- motivated, determined, and sales oriented candidate who thrives on working in a fast-paced selling working environment where the company provides their salespeople with great marketing to support their efforts!
Responsibilities include :
- Provide solutions to customers by identifying problems, researching answers, guiding customers through corrective steps as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
- Diagnose and resolve technical software issues
- Research required information using available resources including the website, knowledge base, internet, and product documentation
- Follow standard processes and procedures; including first-in, first-out support queue processing
- Identify and escalate priority issues through proper channels, redirecting problems to appropriate resources
- Accurately process and record all customer interactions over the phone, online chat, and emails using a computer and Zendesk ticketing software
- Collaborate with your team members through online and in-person tools including Slack instant messaging/chat software, Zendesk ticketing system, work email, phone, and good old face to face conversations
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary in order to maintain our commitment to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours
- Stay current with hardware, firmware, and software system information, changes and updates
- Communicate complex technology steps, ideas and principles in clear, concise terms that are easy for the average consumer to understand
- Recognize and identify emerging patterns and trends, capturing data that will allow the team to reproduce the issue for testing and bug fixes
- Listen carefully in order to recognize a common issue being described in a unique way, and conversely when a common complaint is actually indicative of a unique/new issue
- Bilingual (English or Arabic and Persian)
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Have at least 1 year of demonstrated sales and customer service experience within travel / hospitality and/or call centre environments.
- Have excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- be able to meet deadlines and input data with a high level of speed and accuracy
- Have strong selling skills with an ability to close the sale
- Be able to actively achieve quality customer service by understanding business culture & needs.
About us :
Established in 2017 with the vision to make your traveling and leisure moments as easy as possible. We help travellers from different parts of the world to travel and finding the right activity for them. We provide all our clients with a budget on their traveling cost with much focus on keeping both quality and quantity. . This is why we have come in –to bridge the time and knowledge gap in regards to finding the vacation destination that aligns with your budget, parties accompanying you, personal needs, primary purpose, and specific country or continent.