UI/UX Web Developer
Technology & DataFull TimeVancouver, BC
We're looking for an enthusiastic front end developer who is familiar with the concept of UX/UI. Someone who helps us make the performance of complex tasks an intuitive, elegant, and satisfying user-experience.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Writing, testing and debugging front-end code that works across multiple browsers and cross platforms (tablets, desktops, mobile) writing clean code.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Has a strong passion for UX with a good sense of UI.
- Can identify existing usability gaps and make recommendations to correct them.
- Sees the value in understanding user personas, and strives for a UX that balances proportionally amongst them.
- Has a proactive, customer-oriented approach when troubleshooting problems and resolving issues related to product, process and tools.
- Competent with modifying an existing bootstrap4 template and create new pages using the components in the template provided.
- last but not least, we need you to build a simple JS code using jQuery and create ajax calls to our APIs.
Ability to create wireframes and prototypes to communicate designs is an asset.
- Work form home OR our Vancouver office.
About us :
Established in 2017 with the vision to make your travelling and leisure moments as easy as possible, we are now developing a new service with respect to the immigration Refugee Protection Act with the vision of making immigration application a seamless and inexpensive approach and in compliance with the federal regulatory bodies.