Senior Mobile developer
Technology & DataFull TimeOttawa, ON
We are seeking a technical, client-centric, talented senior application developer with a passion for technology to help propel our information technology initiatives. Reporting to the Manager of Information Technology, the Senior Application Developer will work on projects creating and implementing solutions to functional business requirements while using best practices and proven designs throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC). This individual will write and document fully functioning, debugged and tested code.
- Design, code, and test features in collaboration with the rest of the team and the Solutions Architect (new features).
- Maintain and modify existing software (existing features updates, expansions, bug fixes etc.).
- Debug and test software implementation (test coverage).
- Provide documentation to ensure efficient maintenance and code reuse (major components).
- Participate in the feature design (code and database design sessions).
- Participate in QA builds and deployments (multiple environments).
- Ensure and report on realistic implementation schedules for each assignment (task progress).
- Interact with key partners regarding timelines, business and technical issues, and infrastructure integration (business analyst, solutions architect, peers, it manager).
- Provide recommendations for improvements in the overall development process (SDLC).
- Stay current with trends, techniques, technology and other factors impacting the job.
- Actively participate in team meetings and offer ideas on project solutions.
- Implement designs in a platform adaptable way (responsive web design).
- Conduct cross-browser and quality assurance tests.
- Participate in the architecture of the system.
- Working knowledge and experience with IntelliJ IDEA (Eclipse at least), Oracle WebLogic, and Oracle database, experience with RAC an asset.
- Working technical knowledge of C#.NET (Microsoft Visual Studio 2010+) is an asset.
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Bamboo, Clover, Artifactory, shell scripting (both Win and Linux), and internet technologies is an asset.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical staff members.
- Strong coding skills that contribute to a consistent client experience while ensuring quality and process in a continuous improvement environment.
Who we are :
Established in 2017 with the vision to make your traveling and leisure moments as easy as possible. We help travellers from different parts of the world to travel and as well as plan well for their vacation. We provide all our clients with a budget on their traveling cost with much focus on keeping both quality and quantity. . This is why we have come in –to bridge the time and knowledge gap in regards to finding the vacation destination that aligns with your budget, parties accompanying you, personal needs, primary purpose, and specific country or continent.