Installation | InstallationÀ temps pleinMississauga, ON
Qualtech is a Canadian company recognized as a leader in the design and conception of food and pharmaceutical processes. It offers a complete service and a turnkey solution to customers and is used by hundreds of companies in Canada and the United States.
Under the supervision of the team leader, the Welder-Installer actively participates in production activities.
- Demonstrate welding and fitting capabilities;
- Assemble stainless steel parts using the TIG welding process;
- Run steel installation with minimal direction and guidance;
- Carry out welding operations, including reading blueprints;
- Analyze assembly plans and speccification;
- Ability to create product that meets customer's expectations;
- Other duties will be required.
Required skills and qualifications
- The ideal candidate will have completed welding training at a vocational or technical traininig facility
- Experience of GTAW welding and installation in a metal fabrication environment
- Proficient at reading blueprints
- Safety focused
- Good physical condition
- Must be organized, proactive and interact in a positive and respectful manner with co-workers.
- Diplôma of professionnal studies in welding.
- Welding: Minimum 3 years experience
- Assembly and steel installation: Minimum 3 years experience
- Experience in the industry food
- Available to travel
- Salary to be discussed
- Insurance program (health care, vision care, dental care...)
- On-demand medecine service offered
- Employees assistance program EAP available
- Stimulating work environment
- Referral bonus program
- Quarterly bonus
The employer subscribes to the principle of employment equity and applies a program of access to equal employment for women, autochtones people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities.