Installation | InstallationFull TimeCalgary, AB
Qualtech is a Canadian company recognized as a leader in the design and conception of food and pharmaceutical processes. It offers a complete service and a turnkey solution to customers and is used by hundreds of companies in Canada and the United States.
Under the supervision of the Piping Operation Manager, the Welder-Fitter actively participates in production activities.
- Demonstrate welding and fitting capabilities
- Assemble stainless steel parts using the TIG welding process
- Run steel fitting with minimal direction and guidance
- Carry out welding operations, including reading blueprints
- Analyze assembly plans and specification
- Ability to create product that meets customer's expectations
- Other duties will be required
Continuous improvement component
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of working methods.
- Contribute to maintain a good climate organization through his ideas and decisions;
- Apply the general safety rules of Qualtech;
- Participate in training new employees;
- Insure a clean and safe place;
- Respect and promote company’s values.
- Diplôma of professionnal studies in welding.
- Welding and fitting: Minimum 3 years experience
- Experience in the industry food
- Available to travel
Required skills and qualifications
- The ideal candidate will have completed welding training at a vocational or technical traininig facility
- Experience of GTAW welding and installation in a metal fabrication environment
- Proficient at reading blueprints
- Safety focused
- Good physical condition
- Must be organized, proactive and interact in a positive and respectful manner with co-workers
- Salary to be discussed
- Insurance program (health care, vision care, dental care...)
- stimulating work environment
- Referral bonus program
- Quarterly bonus
The employer subscribes to the principle of employment equity and applies a program of access to equal employment for women, autochtones people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities.