Stainless steel welder (TIG)/Pipefitter
Installation | InstallationÀ temps pleinMississauga, ON
Come join a dynamic team, highly specialized and recognized in its field of activities and constantly developing new technologies.
Founded in 1996 QUALTECH has built a reputation of devotion, engineering excellence and customer service second to none. QUALTECH’s strength lies in the ability to undertake every level of a complex project from engineering to the startup stage.
Over the years, through strategic growth and acquisition, QUALTECH’s management team has ensured the continuity of their values through a welltrained and experienced team of professionals.Today, QUALTECH has several divisions represented in multiple cities across Canada and the United States. The original location in Quebec City now adds StHyacinthe, Laval, Mississauga and Richmond Hill to the Family fold.
The QUALTECH family shines because of its devotion to customer service, as well as the many years of onsite experience and indepth training.
Clients are supported through the engineering and automation process, the fabrication of stainless steel equipment and the supply of components as well as spare parts distribution.
We are looking to fill a stainless steel welder/fitter position in Mississauga.
This position required to travel frequently around Canada to do installation work on client site.
- Read and interpret blueprint and welding process;
- Preparation of the equipement requiered;
- Perform TIG welding on various gauges of stainless steel;
- Assemble, install and maintain pipe system and support;
- Control of the quality of its welding and assembly;
- In case of noncompliance, report any revelant information to the supervisor;
- Apply the general safety rules of Qualtech.
- Salary between 23 & 30$/hour
- Full time position 40h/week
- Medical and dental insurance after 3 months
- Admissible to performance bonus after one year
- Admissible to DPSP after one year
For more information visit our website : www.qualtech.ca or contact our HR department at email@example.com
- Secondary school vocational diploma
- Welding course completed
- 3+ years experience in TIG welding process including at least 1 year of experience in pipe fitting of stainless steel equipment/layout.(food or pharmaceutical industry is a strong asset)
- Valid driver license
- Very well speaking and well written english
- Ponctuality, devotion and thoroughness.
- Social activities
- Travel and life insurance
- Performance bonuses
- Paid vacation
- Employee referal bonuses
- Free parking