OfficeFull TimeVancouver , BC
Who We Are
Fresh Prep is a fast-growing Vancouver company that makes it easy to cook incredible meals in just 15-30 minutes. We do this by sourcing local ingredients for delicious recipes, which are then prepared and delivered to customers’ homes in reusable cooler bags. In 2018, we were recognized by the Georgia Straight as Vancouver’s #1 meal kit.
Who You Are
- Highly accurate. Your attention to detail ensures that data entry is accurate and other accounting mistakes are recognized immediately.
- Organized. You are highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Your amazing time management and prioritization skills allow you to observe strict deadlines.
- Strong communicator. Both your written and verbal communication conveys information to people clearly and simply, in a way that means things are understood and actionable.
- Team Focused. You work well in group settings to move projects forward, provide constructive feedback when needed, and support the overall team workload.
What You'll Be Doing
- You will manage our daily accounting tasks using full-cycle accrual-based accounting.
- You will conduct monthly bank and credit card reconciliation.
- You will assist the Controller with the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements, including preparing various schedules and account reconciliations, accounts payable, banking and wire transfers, and various reports as needed.
- You will perform various other administrative support duties.
What We Are Looking For
- A diploma in accounting or bookkeeping.
- A minimum of 3 years prior bookkeeping experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and general computer skills.
- Proficiency in Sage or similar ERP (preferred).
- Prior experience in a high-growth industry and/or industry with large volumes of inventory (preferred).
What You Can Expect
- Competitive pay and bonuses.
- Extended benefits (including medical, dental, and life-insurance) after 90 days of successful employment.
- A generous vacation policy.
- Free food! A Fresh Prep meal plan for 2 meals per week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.