ProductionFull TimeVancouver , BC
Who We Are
Fresh Prep is a fast-growing Vancouver company that makes it easy to cook incredible meals in just 15-30 minutes. We do this by sourcing local ingredients for delicious recipes, which are then prepared and delivered to customers’ homes in reusable cooler bags. In 2018, we were recognized by the Georgia Straight as Vancouver’s #1 meal kit.
Who You Are
We are looking for a candidate who can work Full-Time, Friday - Tuesday, either 9am-5pm or 7am-3pm. In addition, our ideal candidate will also exhibit the following traits:
- Positive Attitude. Your approach work in a cheery and optimistic way.
- Reliable & Dependable. You like to see a job well done and will ensure that things are done the “right” way. You show up for all scheduled shifts on time and ready to work.
- Self Starter. You are comfortable owning a task from start to finish and you take initiative to make continual process improvements. You observe strict deadlines and hold yourself accountable to your deliverables.
- Multi-Tasking Hero. You can work in a sometimes hectic workspace without getting flustered or losing your helpful personality.
What You'll Be Doing
- You will be the go-to person to pick up miscellaneous goods that warehouse or office staff need. Daily trips may be made to any of the following: grocery store, hardware store, kitchen supplier, laundry vendor, food banks, or secondary Fresh Prep warehouse, etc.
- You will assist with receiving all deliveries made to the warehouse.
- You will organize inventory and will assist in the rotation of inventory.
- You must be comfortable driving a trailer as some deliveries require larger loads to be picked up and dropped off.
What We Are Looking For
- Class 5 Drivers License (required)
- Previous experience driving a trailer (preferred)
- Forklift license (preferred)
- Ability to lift up to 30kg.
- Must be able to stand on your feet and work an 8-hour shift.
- Must be comfortable working in a temperature controlled environment. Our warehouses are kept between 0 - 10 degrees Celsius.
- Ability to work safely and maintain a clean work space within a manufacturing environment.
What You Can Expect
- Competitive pay starting at $16 / hour.
- Extended benefits (including medical, dental, and life-insurance) after 90 days of successful employment.
- Free food! A Fresh Prep meal plan for 2 meals per week.
- A generous vacation policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.