MarketingTempVancouver , BC
We are looking for amicable and engaging personalities to fill several Brand Ambassador positions during our busy 2019 event season. Applicants must be willing to work weekends and evenings.
If you are passionate about healthy eating and supporting local vendors, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Who We Are
Fresh Prep is a fast-growing Vancouver company that makes it easy to cook incredible meals in just 15-30 minutes. We do this by sourcing local ingredients for delicious recipes, which are then prepared and delivered to customers homes in reusable cooler bags. In 2018, we were recognized by the Georgia Straight as Vancouver’s #1 meal kit
Who You Are
- A fantastic communicator. You are eager to create positive and long-lasting relationships with the public. You are mature, confident, and enjoy chatting with new people.
- A+ in customer service. You not only have a high standard of professionalism (even in high pressure situations), but you are passionate about providing top level hospitality.
- A phenomenal teammate. Your teammates value you for being friendly, reliable, flexible, and hard working.
- Values Driven. You personally align with Fresh Prep's offerings (with regards to health, convenience, sustainability, etc) and want to share the product with others in your community.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will build relationships with the general public and educate them on our service. Most interactions will be during festivals, events and in highly populated common areas around the city.
- You will deliver key brand messages and educate consumers on the brand.
- You will increase overall client activations and increase brand awareness.
- With the use of an iPad, you will sign customers up on the spot using our online form.
- You will be our potential customers’ first point of contact during many public events and conferences.
- You will provide consumers with a positively memorable and engaging experience.
- You will learn and maintain knowledge of Fresh Prep and our changing menu options.
What We Are Looking For
- 1+ years of previous Brand Ambassador or customer service experience required.
- Reliable Transportation (i.e. a vehicle or close to transit).
- Experience working in promotions or sales is an asset.
What You Can Expect.
- Competitive pay, starting at $17/hour + bonuses
- Free food! 3 free Fresh Prep meals so you can begin to love our food.
- Flexible work hours to fit your schedule. Shifts will be scheduled well ahead of event to ensure availability/accurate coverage.
- Part-time positions available.
- Career advancement opportunities as we grow the brand to additional locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.