OfficeFull TimeVancouver , BC
Who We Are
Fresh Prep is a fast-growing Vancouver company that makes it easy to cook incredible meals in just 15-30 minutes. We do this by sourcing local ingredients for delicious recipes, which are then prepared and delivered to customers homes in reusable cooler bags. In 2018, we were recognized by the Georgia Straight as Vancouver’s #1 meal kit.
Who You Are
Are you a multitasking maven who prides themselves on being organized and detail oriented? This role supports one of Fresh Prep’s co-founders, who requires your help with administrative tasks in order to increase their efficiency and follow-through. Do you love learning about different areas of business? The Executive Assistant will have high-level access to an exciting start-up business, so those with an inquisitive mind will find the role very fulfilling. A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Trustworthy. You will have access to sensitive information so the ability to exercise good judgement and strict confidentiality is vitally important.
- Organized. You will be supporting an executive who leads multiple teams within the business. Being able to streamline incoming tasks, meeting invites, and e-mails will add to the executive's success.
- Strong communicator. You will be coordinating meetings, managing emails, and often leading projects, so strong oral and written communication skills are paramount.
- Tech Savvy. You will be exposed to many different softwares and will be expected to become proficient with them quickly.
- People Person. You will be interacting both internally/externally with stakeholders so having a friendly, can-do attitude is a huge bonus.
- Ready to Grow. We are a rapidly growing company and there are many opportunities for advancement. The right candidate will be committed to personal and professional development throughout their time with Fresh Prep.
What You'll Be Doing
- You will act as the principle scheduler and coordinator for an executive member of the Fresh Prep team.
- You will be the point of contact for internal/external calendar requests. You will coordinate meetings and prepare meeting minutes.
- You will maintain professional finances including preparing expense reports and paying invoices in a timely manner.
- You will manage the executive’s email flow and be in charge of follow ups.
- You will compose and prepare documents for signatures.
- You will be responsible for general research and purchasing.
- You will be asked to undertake special assignments and projects as needed.
What We Are Looking For
- 1+ years of experience supporting executive leadership.
- Completion of a diploma or bachelor’s program in Business Administration or a related field (preferred).
- Strong verbal and written business communication skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
What You Can Expect
- Personal and professional growth from working in a fast paced environment. This position will build your resume, and widen your network.
- Competitive pay and bonuses.
- Extended benefits (including medical, dental, and life-insurance) after 90 days of successful employment.
- Free food! A Fresh Prep meal plan for 2 meals per week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.