MarketingFull TimeVancouver , BC
Fresh Prep is a fast growing Vancouver company that makes it easy to cook incredible meals in 15-30 minutes. We do this by sourcing local ingredients for delicious recipes, which are then prepared and delivered to customers homes in reusable cooler bags. In 2018, we were recognized by the Georgia Straight as Vancouver’s #1 meal kit.
The successful candidate for this position will be a grammar police with a track record demonstrating a strong command of both creative and technical copywriting. This would preferably be in a fast-paced, hyper growth, startup environment. Our dream copywriter will be a brilliant storyteller, with an immaculate attention to detail and experience with conversion-focused copy.
The areas Fresh Prep’s Copywriter will be responsible for include:
- Developing ad copy for a variety of formats, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, amongst other advertising platforms
- Creating organic social content for use across our various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Revising, editing and reviewing all recipe cards and customer facing assets
- Shepherding the voice of the business towards a consistent and approved brand guideline
- Developing copy for all customer and prospect facing emails
- Working creatively with the marketing team on campaign development, brainstorming, and ideation
- Optimizing copy on our website as to be SEO friendly
- Supporting multiple teams across the business
- Assisting with the development and evolution of the Fresh Prep brand and voice
- An open mind, a sense of humility, and a willingness to take feedback
- A drive to learn, improve, and succeed
- The ability to concurrently juggle multiple disparate projects under tight timelines
- 3+ years experience in copywriting
- An aptitude for quick creative thinking under demanding deadlines
- An understanding of marketing and advertising
We love our staff and show it with benefits (medical, dental), flexible working schedules, free Fresh Prep meals, a positive environment, a generous vacation policy, and working alongside coworkers who are passionate about food. Plus, we believe in promoting from within so there are lots of opportunities for advancement!