DeliveriesFull TimeVancouver , BC
Fresh Prep is looking for a Dispatch Coordinator to ensure on time and efficient delivery of meal kits in the Greater Vancouver area. This position reports to our Delivery Logistics Manager and is responsible for mapping delivery routes, organizing schedules and maintaining the tracking system for drivers. Must have strong geographic knowledge, able to take ownership of the delivery expectation, communicate effectively with drivers and relay critical information from customers to delivery team and other departments.
- Assign routes and print tags for deliveries being prepared for shipping
- Ensure all orders are accurately labelled and prepared for drivers
- Ability to build routes with density and use shipping program to assist in ensuring that required delivery times are met
- Responsible for continuously monitoring the delivery efficiency via software and facilitating communication between drivers and customers while routes are active.
- Responsible for preemptively notifying customers and departments of possible delays and any unsuccessful deliveries and rescheduling in the system.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma, college or university degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritize tasks as per importance. * Minimum of 1 year of previous experience working as a dispatcher, logistics coordinator or transportation customer service role is a definite asset.
- Drivers License and strong geographic knowledge is an assett
- Positive attitude with good people skills.
- Tech savvy with good command of Google Suite and Slack with an ability to quickly learn new dispatch software.
Fresh Prep is a fast growing Vancouver company making cooking incredible meals easy. We do this by sourcing local (often organic) ingredients for delicious recipes, which are then prepared and delivered to customer’s homes to cook in under 30 minutes. We've been in business for just over 3 years now and are expanding rapidly.
Fresh Prep provides a competitive compensation, free meal plan and extended health benefits package in an exciting young startup environment with an outstanding team of people. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of responsibilities that may be required. The candidate may be required to learn new skill sets and assist in other areas of development.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year