Customer Care Representative
OfficeFull TimeVancouver , BC
Fresh Prep’s Customer Success Representative will play a pivotal role in ensuring the highest level of service and quality are met for all our customers as we continue to experience rapid year-over-year growth. This position will be responsible for advocating and championing the Fresh Prep brand as our customer facing ambassador.
Some of the areas you and your team will be responsible for include:
- Working alongside a team of customer care representatives, and providing the best service possible to all of our customers.
- Fostering an online and offline community of Fresh Prep advocates.
- Implementing new procedures to ensure a scalable customer care department ready to evolve with the growth of the company.
- Recommending systems and software to help with managing customer requests.
- Responding to all incoming requests from customers, whether they’re emails, phone calls, tweets, Facebook messages, or other points of contact.
- Developing schedules and policies for call escalations while ensuring we always keep the customer top-of-mind.
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing key metrics on performance and continuously improving the customer experience.
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a high growth environment with a track record of success.
- Strong communication skills, and a passion for invigorating and motivating others.
- Strong technical know-how and experience managing questions and inquiries from not only calls and emails, but also from social media channels.
- Experience in sophisticated customer care processes and systems.
- Ability to analyze and report on service case data and conduct performance tracking and reporting.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent levels of work experience.
We love our staff, and show it with benefits (medical, dental), flexibility in scheduling, free Fresh Prep meals, a positive environment, generous vacation policy and working alongside co-workers who are passionate about food. Plus, we promote from within so lots of opportunities for advancement!