Inventory Receiving Team Member
ProductionFull TimeVancouver , BC
Fresh Prep is a fast growing Vancouver company making cooking incredible meals easy. We do this by sourcing local (often organic) ingredients for delicious recipes, which are then prepared and delivered to customer’s homes to cook in under 30 minutes. We've been in business for just over 3 years now and are expanding rapidly.
We are looking for an Inventory Receiver to join our team. This position will be responsible for ensuring what was received matches the invoice and report to our purchasing specialist and production manager.
- Data Entry
- Adhering to company policy with regards to the receiving of refrigerated frozen product.
- Proper documentation on receiving log - temperature, zone, refusals, etc
- Assists with staging of inventory for production.
- Assists with putting away product.
- Helps other departments as needed.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment.
- Forklift experience not needed, but preferred.
- Scheduled-Open for discussion
Job Type :
Required Experience: Warehouse: 1 year
Required education: High school or equivalent
We love our staff, and show it with benefits (medical, dental), flexibility in scheduling, free Fresh Prep meals, a positive environment, generous vacation policy and working alongside co-workers who are passionate about food. Plus, we promote from within so lots of opportunities for advancement!Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. EOE / Minorities encouraged to apply. Please visit our website at www.freshprep.ca