Delivery Driver - Full-Time
VancouverFull TimeVancouver, BC
Who We Are
Fresh Prep is Vancouver’s homegrown meal kit delivery service. We help people throughout B.C. make world-class dinners with fresh, pre-cut and pre-portioned ingredients along with an extended menu of over 100 add-ons from local suppliers delivered weekly to your door.
From sourcing quality local goods to delivering in reusable, recyclable and compostable packaging, we believe it’s possible to make convenient eating healthy and sustainable for the community we live in.
In the past few years, we have collected first-place awards for The Georgia Straight’s Golden Plates (2019 and 2020) in addition to winning the 23rd and 24th Annual Best of Vancouver award for Best Meal Kit Service as voted by readers (2018 and 2019). Fresh Prep also placed on the Canadian Business and Maclean’s Magazine STARTUP LIST 2020 as a high-growth Canadian startup.
Who You Are
- Positive Attitude. You approach work in a cheery and optimistic way.
- Reliable & Dependable. You like to see a job well done and will ensure that things are done the “right” way. You show up for all scheduled shifts on time and ready to work.
- Self Starter. You are comfortable owning a task from start to finish and you take the initiative to make continuous process improvements. You observe strict deadlines and hold yourself accountable for your deliverables.
- Can Take Direction. You can follow instructions and complete tasks in a timely manner.
What You'll Be Doing
- Organizing and loading Fresh Prep orders in a company-owned vehicle
- Delivering Fresh Prep orders in a safe and timely manner within set delivery times
- Returning collected cooler bags and undelivered orders to the warehouse
- Representing Fresh Prep’s brand on shift
What We Are Looking For
- You’re organized and pay attention to detail.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude.
- You have a valid driver’s license and aclean driving record.
- You have your own smartphone with a 3G or better data plan that you can use for work.
- You’re legally authorized to work in Canada.
- You can pass a background check.
- You’re able to lift 15-20lbs repeatedly.
- You’re able to work weekends and holidays.
What You Can Expect
- An inclusive, fun workplace filled with fantastic colleagues. We’re a certified B-Corporation and our team is passionate about making a positive difference (and also about food!)
- The ability to spend your days on the road in the beautiful Lower Mainland, British Columbia.
- Competitive pay and bonuses, as well as the opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Comprehensive health benefits (including medical, dental, vision and life-insurance) after 90 days of successful employment.
- Free food! A Fresh Prep meal plan for 2 meals per week and sample meals from our test kitchen at our HQ!
Fresh Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and prohibits discrimination of any kind. We value diversity at our company and at all job levels our goal is to be diverse, inclusive and representative of the communities we operate in. We endeavour to recruit, develop and retain the best talent from a diverse candidate pool and truly believe that diversity, equity and inclusion among our team members is vital to our success as a company. We trust that in applying for a role with us you value this as well!
For this full-time delivery driver position, we are hiring an individual who can work the following schedule*:
Saturday: 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Monday: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
* Schedule subject to change based on operational needs.