ProductionFull TimeVancouver , BC
Who We Are
Fresh Prep is a fast-growing Vancouver company that makes it easy to cook incredible meals in just 15-30 minutes. We do this by sourcing local ingredients for delicious recipes, which are then prepared and delivered to customers homes in reusable cooler bags. In 2018 and 2019, we were recognized by the Georgia Straight as Vancouver’s #1 meal kit.
Who You Are
- Collaborative Team Player. You are motivated by collaborative team task achievement and driving a results-oriented culture.
- Strong communicator. Your verbal and written communication skills allow you to get results across easily and quickly, in a friendly and professional manner.
- Adaptable. You thrive in a changing environment and are able to pivot direction easily.
- Open. You are open to constructive feedback, but aren’t afraid to let your opinions be known. You approach the problem at hand from a strategic and empathetic point of view.
What You'll Be Doing
- You will ensure basic KPI alignment and will conduction on-time, in-full quality checks. You will assist in setting KPI and budget targets and will participate in conversations regarding how to improve KPI performance.
- You will be responsible for planning all Production operations, including ensuring appropriate headcount, inventory, and scheduling.
- You will be responsible for all operational aspects of the Production department including ensuring that roles and responsibilities are well-defined, company SOP’s and policies are being followed, regulation requirements are being adhered to, and contingency plans are put into place.
- You will ensure that all Food Safety practices are being met, including general cleanliness, tidiness, and organization of Production facility.
- As a People Leader, you will be responsible for ensuring that employees are meeting all requirements including attendance, performance, and other company policy adherence. You will mentor and manage a team of Supervisors and Area Leads to ensure that they’re functioning at their best.
- You will conduct incident investigations and take corrective actions to ensure follow through of solutions. You will look for continual improvements to ensure that Production operations are running smoothly.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing productivity, efficiency, and process improvement in a manufacturing setting. Food manufacturing preferred but not required.
- Minimum 3 years direct management experience including hiring and performance management.
What You Can Expect
- A positive workplace filled with fantastic colleagues.
- Competitive pay and bonuses.
- Extended benefits (including medical, dental, and life-insurance) after 90 days of successful employment.
- Free food! A Fresh Prep meal plan for 2 meals per week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.