ProductionFull TimeVancouver , BC
Who We Are
Fresh Prep is a fast-growing Vancouver company that makes it easy to cook incredible meals in just 15-30 minutes. We do this by sourcing local ingredients for delicious recipes, which are then prepared in our production facility in East Vancouver and delivered to customers homes in reusable cooler bags. In 2018 and 2019, we were recognized by the Georgia Straight as Vancouver’s #1 meal kit and we recently became BCorp Certified!
We value Team Members who see themselves as part of our vision and mission, so check out our story to learn more.
Who You Are
- Phenomenal Teammate. You work well with others and enjoy contributing to a fantastic team. Do others enjoy working with you?
- Ultra Reliable. Since we work in teams, we need team members who are engaged and seeking to contribute in a positive manner. Are you willing to show up on time and work hard?
- Responsible. You’re a self-starter with the ability to work independently as needed. Can you be trusted to act without needing strict supervision?
- Ready to Grow. Fresh Prep is a rapidly growing company and there are many opportunities for advancement. Are you looking to learn and grow with us?
What You'll Be Doing
- Wash and disinfect production equipment
- Replenish supplies in production areas
- Ensure that work areas are kept clean and tidy
- Empty garbage and recycling bins at the end of each shift
- Follow all safety and food-safe procedures and complies with company policies
- Perform other related duties and tasks as required to meet the needs of our operations
What We Are Looking For
- Previous experience in food manufacturing, warehouse, or high-paced environment preferred.
- Able to work in a high-paced warehouse environment with strict deadlines.
- Able to stand on your feet for 8 hour shifts.
- Ability to lift objects up to 30 lbs (13 kgs).
What You Can Expect
- Competitive pay, starting at $15/hour for full-time employees.
- Extended benefits (including medical, dental, and life-insurance) after 90 days of full-time employment.
- Free food! Full-time employees will receive a Fresh Prep meal plan after 90 days of employment.
- Consistent weekly scheduling with paid breaks.
- Career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.