ProductionFull TimeVancouver , BC
Who We Are
Fresh Prep is a fast-growing Vancouver company that makes it easy to cook incredible meals in just 15-30 minutes. We do this by sourcing local ingredients for delicious recipes, which are then prepared and delivered to customers’ homes in reusable cooler bags. In 2018, we were recognized by the Georgia Straight as Vancouver’s #1 meal kit.
Who You Are
- Positive Attitude. Your approach work in a cheery and optimistic way.
- Meticulously Clean. You like to see a job well done and will ensure that things are done the “right” way.
- Self Starter. You are comfortable owning a task from start to finish and you take initiative to make continual process improvements. You observe strict deadlines and hold yourself accountable to your deliverables.
What You'll Be Doing
- You will perform cleaning and sanitation duties (including but not limited to: vacuuming, mopping, dusting, window cleaning, garbage removal, etc) in company offices, restrooms, kitchens, and production areas.
- You will be responsible for cleaning production equipment as required.
- You will identify and report possible repairs in the building.
- You will be responsible for loading and unloading service vehicles.
What We Are Looking For
- 1+ year of prior janitorial / cleaning experience.
- Ability to lift up to 10kg.
- Class 5 Drivers License (required)
- Ability to work safely and maintain a clean work space within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work between 20 - 40 hours per week.
What You Can Expect
- Competitive pay starting at $17 / hour.
- Extended benefits (including medical, dental, and life-insurance) after 90 days of successful employment.
- Free food! A Fresh Prep meal plan for 2 meals per week.
- A generous vacation policy.
- We care about finding the right people who fit into our positive, customer-service focused culture, therefore, we can accommodate a variety of schedules for the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.