Administration & Finance
Frontline Real Estate ServicesFull TimeLangley, BC
Client Service Coordinators
Our Client Service Coordinators work closely with a small group of agents, supporting them by completing detail-oriented work including:
- The in-office portions of deal writing and management
- The in-office portions of writing and managing property listings
- Communicating with clients
- Coordinating timelines, arranging meetings, and delegating tasks to internal and external parties
- Managing, updating, and implementing systems and infrastructure
- Creating/updating materials for relevant small-scale sales and marketing activities (letters, property overview materials, proposals etc.)
- Assisting the Marketing Department with relevant marketing initiatives
This role is key to the success of our agents, empowering them to elevate their time to focus on relationship building and, ultimately, executing transactions.
Our Client Service Coordinates excel in this role as they have a great amount of attention to detail, problem solving skills, organization, and a proactive work ethic. They gain an in-depth understanding of the company and agent’s goals and how they contribute to achieving them.
Our Conveyance Department plays a key role in the backend administration of Frontline. They facilitate the completion and management of all real estate transactions brokered by our agents. This involves coordinating the flow of information between the brokerage, lawyers and notaries to reliably assure the completion of transactions. Their key responsibilities include:
- Conveyance management
- Deal processing
- Conveyance auditing
- Reporting reconciliation
- Monitoring for compliance
Our Accounting Department supports Frontline’s Partners in coordinating and facilitating the flow of information surrounding the Company’s operations and financial status. This includes:
- Finance management – maintain compliant and smooth financial operations
- Regular transaction audits for accuracy
- Cheque preparation and payouts
- Bank deposits
- Accounts receivable / Accounts payable
- Account management – Company and Private
- Regular financial reporting and reconciliations
- Year-end tasks including tax preparation and financial report preparation
At Frontline we offer our agents superior administrative support at all levels. This includes all the roles above as well as other administrative support roles, such as reception. Our administrative support team is key to assuring smooth day-to-day operations and maintenance of the office while providing flexible support to other administrative staff. This support could includes research, data entry, and other miscellaneous tasks.
Our administrative support team is successful due to their knack for organization, problem solving skills, and proactive work ethic.