Full time: 40 hours per week
Reports to: VP Operations
Work location: Remote
Earnings Range $60,000-$70,000
Flow Beverages is looking for a Demand Planner to facilitate the needs of our growing global organization with production facilities in the USA and Canada. As Demand Planner you will be responsible for creating and executing a plan that prepares Flow to meet its future needs. You will work closely with other team members of Flow’s supply chain, sales, finance and marketing to identify opportunities, develop strategies, and coordinate efforts to ensure Flow has access to the right products at the right time.
- Integrate available business intelligence collected from sales, marketing, Operations, finance, and Co Pack customers to develop-
- Three months of demand plan forecasts
- Accurate line utilization and loading one month in advance
- Production fence to develop production pre-build and inventory strategies
- Partner with Procurement to ensure raw materials are available according to the production schedule
- Partner with Logistics and Procurement to develop an ongoing risk register and escalate possible OOS and major production schedule deviations to the VP Ops/SLT
- Partner with Finance in the preparation of the monthly performance review package
- Creation and maintenance of detailed records and reports that support the S and OP process in the USA and Canada
- Integrate statistical forecasting via insights gained via partnering with Sales and Marketing
- Partner with IT to develop system capabilities to drive optimization of stock and service levels to our customers
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business or related field or seven years related work experience
- Ability to analyze data to interpret and understand large amounts of information to determine the best course of action.
- Ability to identify trends and patterns of information to make informed decisions.
- Communicate effectively with a variety of people, including other members of the planning team, clients and suppliers.
- Able to communicate complex information in a way that is easy for others to understand.
- Developed problem-solving skills to identify challenges and develop solutions to overcome them.
- The ability to create budgets and find the most cost-effective methods of completing projects.
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Water Inc.:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder, Nicholas Reichenbach