LogisticsFull TimeAurora, ON
Position : 2 Forklift Operators
Day Shift : Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Afternoon Shift : Monday - Friday 3:00pm to 11:30pm
Rate: $18 per hour
Location: Aurora, Ontario
- Operating a forklift/Reach/Walkie to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count materials.
- Pick/pack/stage and ship customer orders.
- Maintain accountability for the safe and efficient operation of related equipment.
- Unloading and verifying inbound shipments safely and moving products to storage locations.
- Ensuring inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage; reporting quality variances where applicable.
- Keeping appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained.
- Assisting in physical inventories and cycle counts as required.
- Ensuring proper stock rotation (FIFO).
- Inspect trailers, raw materials, and finished goods for defective products and/or ingredients.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Ensure that operations are conducted in a manner that promotes safety.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience is required.
- Completion of a Counterbalance/Reach training certificate (Flow recertification required).
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices.
- Fluency in English both oral and written.
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have accommodation needed during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Water Inc.:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder & CEO, Nicholas Reichenbach