Manager of Information Technology
Information TechnologyFull TimeVirginia
Manager of Information Technology
· Desktop and Networks: Procure, enroll, install, configure, and monitor Mac OS/Windows software and hardware (corporate and employee BYOD devices)
· Manage, support, monitor on premise and cloud servers (G-suite and Salesforce Force.com platform)
· Manage, support, monitor, and restore all system and desktop backups
· Monitor, onboard and offboard users accounts and workstations
· Manage, support, and monitor all firewalls (SonicWall) and networks (Cisco, Ubiquiti cloud key) across Flow
· Monitor, support, and maintain all production systems according to requirements
· Detailed technical troubleshooting of issues and outages as well as implement countermeasures and controls
· Ensure security and systems availability through access controls, backups and firewalls and align with Flow’s internal security policies and protocols
· Upgrade systems with new releases and models as directed by Technology Group
· Develop expertise to train staff on existing systems new technologies as implemented
· Build and update internal knowledge base with technical documentation, manuals, IT policies, etc.
· Supervise, Mentor and Manager internal direct reporting team
· Contribute to profitability with an understanding of the relationship between business and corporate level technology strategy.
· Identify and implement best practices for optimizing infrastructure and operations costs, improving system performance, and ensuring service-level requirements are met.
· Coaches, mentors and trains lines of business and team members in organizational, behavioral and technical skills.
· Assess issues regarding information systems and create manageable solutions.
· Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
· Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
· Leverage advanced interpersonal, communication, knowledge and technical skills when supporting the business through complex support scenarios
· Control budget and report on expenditure in cooperation with Technology Group and lines of business
· Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts as applicable
· Demonstrates responsibility for one’s own career path and continues learning by identifying and applying new skills as needed to perform successfully on the job. (PMP, Salesforce Administrator Certification, Cisco CCNA, Comptia Security+, (ISC)² SSCP)
· Other duties as assigned
· University degree or equivalent work experience certifications
· Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
· Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
· Knowledge of system security (e.g. firewalls and intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
· Experience administering Google Workspace and SalesForce environments
· Ability to create scripts in Powershell, Bash or other language
· Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
· Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
· Excellent communication skills
Verona, VA (manufacturing plant) and Weyers Cave. VA (warehouse) facility-based (10 min drive). Work will take place on-site in office and remotely, as needed.
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Water Inc.:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder, Nicholas Reichenbach