Maintenance Manager Food and Beverage Manufacturer
We are looking for an expert who will be responsible of applying maintenance knowledge and tools to deliver the results within their own specialist area and work with the line managers to achieve overall process and factory KPIs.
Salary: $70,000 + based on experience
Vacation: 2-3 weeks
Benefits and performance awards
- Responsible for achieving production targets (Strong collaboration with the Production department to achieve daily production targets)
- Meeting or exceeding operational efficiency, paper loss, and product loss budgeted targets (Responsible for managing maintenance metrics including)
- Line mechanical efficiency
- Mean Time Between Failures and Mean Time To Restore
- Maintenance budget and MRO stock room inventory
- Identify operational opportunities for Flow
- All aspects of building and equipment maintenance, spare parts coordination, and machine conversions
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety, Corporate Policies and Procedures and Quality System (HACCP, BRC, CBWA etc.) Policies and Procedures
- Perform planning and execution duties including manpower, maintenance, preventative maintenance, spare parts, and third-party contractors (manage internal and external resources to deliver world class maintenance –
- Annual maintenance calendar
- Parts kitting, staging and resource management
- Support Operations team with all aspects of manufacturing Coordinate/Assist/Perform line conversions with and without Tetra Pak, maintenance, and plant team members
- Participate in/attend all operation budget meetings, plant updates, and KPI Tracking Manager maintenance team and shift schedules
- Mentor the maintenance team and develop individual training plans with associated skills matrix
- Other duties as required
- 7+ years’ experience in Tetra Pak equipment maintenance
- 2+ years management experience
- Millwright license
- Associate Degree in engineering will be considered an asset
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Alkaline Spring Water:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder & CEO, Nicholas Reichenbach