Order Pickers/Forklift Operators - Afternoon Shift
LogisticsFull TimeAurora, ON
We are seeking Order Pickers/Forklift Operators to join our team at our plant in Aurora, ON.
Monday - Friday 3:00 p.m.- 11:30 p.m.
- Operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count materials
- Prepare and ship orders
- Maintain accountability for the safe and efficient operation of the forklift
- Unloading inbound shipments safely and moving product to storage locations
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas
- Ensuring inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage; reporting quality variances where applicable
- Keeping appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained.
- Assisting in physical inventories and cycle counts
- Ensuring proper stock rotation (FIFO)
- Inspect trailers, raw materials and finished goods for defective products and/or ingredients
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, neat and orderly work area
- Ensure that operations are conducted in a manner that promotes safety
- Other duties as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Completion of a forklift training certificate (Flow recertification required)
- 3 years manufacturing related experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Water Inc.:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder & CEO, Nicholas Reichenbach