Production Planning and Procurement Specialist
ProductionFull TimeVerona, VA
PRODUCTION PLANNING & PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST
• Assist in planning and maintaining annual production business plan for Flow, monthly Flow production plan, and co-packer schedule based on approved demand forecasts to support customer demand, business objectives, and cost/supply constraints
• Actively participate in weekly operations meetings to ensure purchasing and production planning goals/objectives are achieved
• Assist in the introduction, planning, implementation and introduction of projects for new product launch
• Maintain the Planning dashboard that combines metrics for all planning areas
• Ensure food safety, quality, and good manufacturing practices are strictly followed, working cross-functionally and with suppliers to circumvent any food safety and/or quality Issues
• Reconcile inventory on a regular basis
• Coordinate associated paperwork for audit purposes
• Partner with Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Logistics, Warehousing, Finance to ensure orders are shipped on-time and in full
• Provide inventory forecasts to the Procurement and Planning Manager, based on the supply and demand plan, to support strategic inventory management decisions
• Monitor inventory levels for raw materials and finished goods, meeting demand plus safety stock based on the inventory analysis in ERP
• Place purchase orders to support production requirements, ensuring on time and in full deliveries that meet our quality standards while achieving the best possible value
• Continually supply packaging fillers with the required products and materials
• Other duties as assigned
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Beverage Corp.:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder, Nicholas Reichenbach