Production Work Order Analyst
Job Title: Production Work Order Analyst
Schedule: Mon-Friday days
Pay Rate: $20.00 per hour
The Production Work Order Analyst is responsible for ensuring financial information is properly planned, reported, and analyzed in a timely and accurate manner to allow for more efficient business decision-making by Senior Management and Production using our CRM platform (Salesforce). This role must be able to distill large quantities of data and qualitative information in a clear, concise manner to leadership as well as keep accuracy on consumption and production works orders on a daily basis.
• Provide coordination and support for financial and management to ensure scheduling is maintained and accurate in our Salesforce platform.
• Ensure consumption reports are accurate on a daily basis.
• Execute quantities are accurate on production work orders.
• Ensure timely closing of production work orders
• Financial tracking, monitoring and reporting of production work orders.
• Resolve inquiries from scheduling and logistics as needed.
• Coordinating review meetings to ensure accuracy upon month end.
• Preparing materials for review meetings
• Proactive communication with scheduling, logistics and operations.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1 year of experience with financial/budget management
• 1-2 years’ experience in purchase order/vendor payment processing in complex plant environment
• Ability to work in a matrix team with strong organizational skills
• Ability to collaborate with teams and across organizations and geographies
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Advanced level data analysis, excel and complex reporting skills
• Excellent communication skills in order to work across regional remote teams and markets
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Beverage Corp.:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder, Nicholas Reichenbach