Business Development - Sales Support
SalesPart TimeChicago , IL
Job Title: Business Development - Sales Support
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Part Time - 30-35 hours per week
Remote/Field Position based in Chicagoland
$20.00 per hour
$40 per week for gas reimbursement plus $10 per week for phone reimbursement
Purpose: To seek out, sell and establish Flow Alkaline Spring Water in retail sectors (grocery stores, convenience stores, mass outlets and the natural channel). Effectively and efficiently grow those accounts in coordination with external groups (e.g. customers, brokers and distributors). The position will be expected to provide feedback and recap the sales and velocity of Flow at retail. The candidate must show an ability to be a self-starter, enjoy selling and working with a team.
- Within assigned market, execute Flow sales initiatives through the attainment of shelf distribution, cold box placement, promotional execution and displays.
- Secure new outlet availability by influencing retailers and distributors through sales calls and display builds.
- Provide ongoing communication on sales and executional opportunities.
- Assist Regional Sales Manager and BDM with routing and planning execution.
- Submit regular trackers and recaps with objectives, results, barriers, and opportunities.
- Position requires a licensed driver with reliable transportation and a driving record acceptable to the company’s insurers.
- Must be able (with or without accommodation) of bending and lifting to set up displays, adjust shelves during resets, move product, etc.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong work ethic with an entrepreneurial spirit
- General understanding of the assigned territory and the surrounding area
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Experience negotiating
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Self – starter with drive and ambition to grow their career in the beverage industry. 1-3 years’ experience in outside sales is preferred – but not required.
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Water Inc.:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder, Nicholas Reichenbach