Senior Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
Report to: Executive Assistant
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Salary Range 45k-50k
We are looking for an Senior Administrative Assistant to help support the day-to-day needs of Flow’s executive team. The successful applicant will have a go-getter attitude and a desire to learn and be involved in various areas of the company. They will be someone who can operate effectively with little supervision and who can manage multiple tasks at once. The Administrative Assistant role will work closely with the Executive Assistant.
- Provide confidential administrative group support to the Executive team - CRO, CMO, CFO, COO
- Handle all incoming inquiries (internal and external) and respond appropriately
- Manage calendars, providing rapid responses to meeting requests and highlighting urgent issues
- Complete expense reports and travel booking for allocated members of the Executive Team
- Provide administrative duties as required including booking meeting rooms, meeting preparation, organizing catering
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail and packages
- Assist with keeping the office tidy and operational, ordering office supplies when needed
- Support the Executive Assistant with any facilities management tasks
- Carry out any other general administration duties as required by the Executive Assistant
- Assist with planning company events as needed
- Post secondary education is required
- 1-3 years+ related experience in administration and/or administrative assistant in a corporate small to mid-sized environment
- Detail oriented self-starter with a high level of organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Highly developed evaluative and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently, as well as, within a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with many interruptions and multiple priorities
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Suite
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
For more information visit www.flowhydration.com
About Flow Water Inc.:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.”
- Founder & CEO, Nicholas Reichenbach
Find @Flowhydration on Instagram, Twitter and on Facebook at facebook.com/Flowh20 #BeInTheFlow