Downstream Equipment Operator - Night Shift
We are looking for a Downstream Equipment Operator (Night Shift) for our plant in Aurora, ON.
Downstream Equipment Operator Key Role and Responsibilities:
• Complies with good manufacturing practices
• Monitors and fixes faults as well as clearing any material jams in equipment
• Conducts required quality checks and documentation
• Maintains clean area around equipment
• Maintains communication within production team ensuring smooth shift transitions, etc.
• Support technical in appropriate maintenance activities
• Monitors raw materials, supplies to ensure efficient production
• Judge and prioritize downtime events
• Ensure adequate supply of packaging materials and communicate resource requirements for replenishment
• Determine acceptable quality ranges on packaging and when to shut down as required
• Coordinate communication between palletizing and filler operations
• Provides back-up to QA in his/ her absence (vacation, time off, sickness, etc.)
• Other duties as required
• Manufacturing related experience
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of good manufacturing practices
• Tetra Pak operational experience an asset
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Alkaline Spring Water:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder & CEO, Nicholas Reichenbach