Maintenance Technician (Tetra Pak) - Day & Night Shift
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician (Tetra Pack), Day & Night Shift for our plant in Verona, VA.
Maintenance Technician Key Role and Responsibilities:
• Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair all plant equipment (processing, filling, capping, printing, packaging, conveyor systems, etc.)
• Perform preventative maintenance following standards and schedules as outlined in the PM program (lubrication, adjustment, replacement, cleaning, etc.)
• Assist and work with equipment/machine operators to ensure safe and continuous operation
• Perform changeovers on different volume and format as required
• Make recommendations and implement improvements to equipment for productivity, safety, and regulatory compliance
• Understand, support, and comply with all company policies, including: Health and Safety, Environmental, Food Safety, and Quality
• Maintain daily activity log and spare parts consumption
• Other duties as required
• Manufacturing related experience
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of good manufacturing practices
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Alkaline Spring Water:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder & CEO, Nicholas Reichenbach