Filler Operator (Tetra Pak) - Day & Night Shift
We are looking for a Filler Operator (Day & Night Shift) for our Verona, VA Plant to ensure efficient operation of Tetra filling equipment, quality output, sanitation, and supports maintenance activities on a consistent basis and efficient safe manner.
Experience working on Tetra Pak (A/3 Flex) equipment related experience is a requirement.
Filler Operator Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Complies with good manufacturing practices
- Maintains accurate records
- Supports quality systems
- Maintains communication within production team member ensuring smooth shift transitions, etc.
- Support technical in appropriate maintenance activities
- Monitors raw materials, supplies to ensure efficient production
- Package integrity checks
- All sanitation and sterilization aspects of the machine
- Assist PLE operator(s)
- Judge and prioritize downtime events
- Ensure adequate supply of packaging materials and communicate resource requirements for replenishment
- Determine acceptable quality ranges on packaging and when to shut down as required
- Coordinate communication between palletizing and DE operations
- Makes judgment calls on timing of changeovers keeping in line with production schedule
- Provides back-up to Manufacturing Lead in his absence (vacation, time off, sickness, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Manufacturing related experience
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices
- Tetra Pak operational experience
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Alkaline Spring Water:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder & CEO, Nicholas Reichenbach