Flow is looking for a meticulous and motivated Senior Accountant to join our growing Finance team.
- Maintain the general ledger and all intercompany and clearing accounts
- Prepare monthly GL account reconciliations, journal entries and accruals
- Perform daily online Sales and Deposit posting and reconciliation
- Prepare AP/AR reconciliations and analysis in multi companies and in multi currencies
- Prepare Inventory/COGS journal entries, reconciliation and analysis
- Prepare Trade Spending journal entries, reconciliation and analysis
- Prepare monthly Sales tax and Payroll tax remittance and reconciliation
- Review and reconcile Employee Expense reports
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly and annual financial statements
- Prepare and update monthly/quarterly/annual reports with supporting schedules and documentation
- Maintain monthly KPI reports for Finance and Operation review
- Assist in periodic audit and prepare audit related schedules
- Support financial and Ad-hoc reporting analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- CPA or working towards a CPA designation
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an intermediate/ senior accounting role
- Good written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Adept organizational and time management skills, including the ability to meet deadlines
- Computer Skills including Microsoft Office, with strong excel skills and experience with ERP system considered an asset
Work will take place remotely, from our Toronto office, or our Aurora facility as required.
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Water Inc.:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder, Nicholas Reichenbach