Walkie Operator - Night Shift
We are looking for a Walkie Operator (Night Shift) for our plant in Verona, VA.
Walkie Operator - Key Role and Responsibilities:
• Operates equipment in a manner consistent with Flow’s Health and Safety policies.
• Uses a Warehouse Management System (WMS) to receive, check, count inventory, verify, sort and classify materials and equipment by stock number, condition and other classifications and note them down in relevant logs.
• Wrapping loads with a shrink wrapper, loading goods onto and off a truck
• Performs order picking which involves lifting and re-palletizing the products.
• Unpacks cartons and boxes to check the material and then again seal them.
• Compares data against the documents given by the management and note irregularities if any.
• Prepares product for shipment ensuring accuracy, efficiency and customer service standards are met.
• Provides quality service to the client by ensuring inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage
• Maintains equipment and materials in a neat, clean and orderly fashion and handles fragile items with care.
• Maintains a clean and secure work area.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Manufacturing related experience
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of good manufacturing practices
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Alkaline Spring Water:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder & CEO, Nicholas Reichenbach