LogisticsFull TimeAurora, ON
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator for our plant in Aurora, ON.
Logistics Coordinator Key Role and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all product shipments across e-commerce marketplaces (i.e. Amazon, Costco etc.)
• Direct delivery route planning, troubleshooting and customer service communications
• Scheduling & following up on customer deliveries, reviews, and feedback
• Printing and sorting packing slips
• Perform Quality Assurance check on outgoing packages
• Create shipping labels and documents required for delivery
• Providing assistance to organize and maintain warehouse
• Assist the Logistics Supervisor with a variety of day-to-day tasks
• Other duties as required
• Manufacturing related experience
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of good manufacturing practices
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Alkaline Spring Water:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder & CEO, Nicholas Reichenbach