Marketing Project Manager
Marketing Project Manager
The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for assisting the marketing and creative teams with implementing projects for Flow. Reporting to the CMO, and working closely with the SVP Creative, the incumbent will use project management skills to keep the teams organized and successful.
· Manage the lifecycle of multiple projects, with digital and print components, from inception (brief) to post-launch, including tracking deliverables, tasks, and timelines
· Coordinate, schedule, process, and traffic marketing collateral through the use of web-
· based project management tools (e.g. Trello, Slack and Google Drive)
· Act as day-to-day liaison with creative and internal clients to ensure workflow is distributed based on skill-set and workload
· Translate objectives and priorities into actionable project plan
· Improve workflow, streamlining creative process for faster turnaround, at less cost, without error, at the highest quality output
· Manage timeline expectations and gather cross-functional priority needs to effectively
manage workflow within a fast-paced environment
· Create, communicate and update project briefs, schedules and status
· Provide design/creative project management oversight, technical expertise, and external
vendor-facing communication in sourcing specialist materials, suppliers, printers, paper, etc
· Maintain a clear and reasonable vision of next steps and the big picture during project meetings and when parameters change
· Other duties as required
· 3-5 years of related experience with 2-3 years in a manufacturing environment, direct-to-consumer
· 2-3 years of Project Management Experience/courses
· Experience with Wrike, an asset
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Advanced computer skills – proficiency in Excel, experience with Salesforce is an asset
· Strong analytical skills
· Results oriented with the ability to work under tight deadlines and mange competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· A self starter who is organized and detail oriented
· Toronto-based. Work will take place in our Downtown Toronto office and may also be remote, to be updated with Covid-19 changes.
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Water Inc.:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder, Nicholas Reichenbach